Aller au contenu

Photo

How do I fix the HP printer offline problem?

• Veuillez vous connecter pour répondre
Aucune réponse à ce sujet

#1 Sofia120

Sofia120

Chti nouveau

• 1 messages

Posté 27 November 2020 - 01:11 PM

HP printers are highly sensitive to network connections, and even a minor technical glitch translates to offline error. Sometimes, restarting your devices resolves the problem without taking any other further step. However, the HP printer keeps going offline in a few instances and doesn't settle so quickly. To help you come out of this situation, Hewlett-Packard has designed an HP print and scan doctor application. You can download the program and install it on your computer to fix the offline error. For that, navigate to the HP print and scan doctor web page, click download now, and you will receive an HPPDr.exe file on your computer. Locate that file, double-click over it, and install using on-screen instructions. Launch the program and add your HP printer, now you can click fix my printer problems, and it will eliminate the issues that are making your printer go offline.

I am a regular user of HP products from the last five years. Mostly I prefer HP products because of the quality. Right now, I am using an advanced printing machine of HP for my printing purposes. HP printer is really an amazing product, so I prefer it for my printing purposes. I want to access my printer driver that I’m using right now. So I want to install HP support solutions framework tool. This tool is mainly used to organize and simplify the full access of HP printer drivers, hardware and other settings related to operations associated with MS windows operating system. I don’t have complete knowledge to install HP support solution framework, so I am getting a lot of problems. It is a big difficult task for me, hence I want to take instant guidance from certified technical professionals. I am not able to make the right guess about this procedure. I have handled many technical situations, but it is out of my hands. So I am into a big and complicated situation, so I want to take appropriate guidance from technical professionals. Could anyone recommend the easy ways to install HP support solution framework correctly? I am looking for quick help. Your suggestion would be highly appreciated.

1 utilisateur(s) li(sen)t ce sujet

0 membre(s), 1 invité(s), 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s)